1. If last date of attendance if more than 90 days – may we “pretest” on any form?? Does it matter if we use the same form as their last test?
2. If last date of attendance is less that 90 days but their testing is more than 90 days – Is the last test still valid in each subject area??
3. If the last date of attendance is less than 90 days and the testing is less than 90 days – We test again and we specify “pretest” – will INTers give us an error of “pretest should be posttest”??
4. If we have a student who post tested within the last 90 days and we are going to use those scores as the “pre-test” for the new program year and also want to change the focus subject do we have to retest them. For example: Pretest 4/1/2012 Math 7.0 Reading 5.9 Language 7.5. Post test 6/1/2012 Math 7.9 Reading 9.5 Language 8.9, Focus subject was reading. Student gets gain in Reading. Student returns to class 8/1/2012, We now want to enroll her in either Math or Language. Do we have to test her again to change the focus subject?
1) No, you cannot "pretest" on any form. Yes, you may use the same form as last year.
2) Yes, the last test is still valid in each subject area.
3) Yes, you can test again using "pretest". You should not receive an error.
4) You do not have to retest the student to use the scores as a "pretest" for the new program year or to change the focus subject.
This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.Other recent topics